Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Product Review: Munchkin Click Lock Fresh Food Freezer Pops

What to do with picky eating kids. You try and try and try some more but nothing works. 

I read recently that it takes a dozen times or more of introducing young children to a certain food before they will actually eat it. 

So hang in there and keep trying. Serve a variety of foods as I'm sure you have read over and over again. One thing that worked for me recently was freezing a variation of things and making it into a popsicle for my little one. I found these on Amazon for $4.72 but then realized it was a Walmart brand and I could most likely find them in store. Which I did. Same price so whatever is easiest for you.

I looked around online wanting to find "the best" and was amazed at the prices of some of the popsicle molds. I decided on these because you can't beat the price if they break and don't work at least I would have used them a few times right.. and two they are perfect for little hands. It is a small portion as well so it is less likely to turn into a huge sticky mess.

And I was right. I love them. The tray will stay together as one or you can unsnap them and use 3 at a time and then the other 3. I love this because a few times the popsicle has not come out so it has been nice to just use one side and hold just the popsicle I want out under some warm water to loosen it up a bit.

The portion sizes are perfect. About the time it starts to melt is when my little one is done with it.

Easy to wash and clean. They don't take up much room in the fridge. 

Last but certainly not least. My little one ATE…. I blended up strawberries in milk and froze those. The next week I used part of my orange, banana, pineapple smoothy and froze that. Both were a hit. 

I especially loved these when my little one was teething and wouldn't touch normal food. Instead of sugary popsicles from the store I knew what was in these and could make whatever I wanted.

Worth the price. So far they seem like they'll hold up for awhile. I would recommend it if you are looking for something similar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment